Thursday 14 April 2016

Exciting Times...

at Simply Vintage HQ

Next Thursday i will be live on your telly box on  new Craft TV channel Hochanda!

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!

I shall be selling and demonstrating from my new craft and diy kits..... yep - i will be drilling plates live on TV - i must be mad!!!!


Here is the link to the brilliant channel : www.hochanda.com


It stands for the Home of Crafts Hobbies and Arts - and it is just that - there are tons of new and unique craft projects to find on there along with some amazing bargains !!!!

At the moment i will be live on the 21st April at 10am & 3pm then on May 23rd at 3pm & 6pm

I had a little TV practice earlier last month with the fab programme Crafty Beggars featuring me in their first show of the series -you can catch thee lovely ladies on the Community Channel and at 




I have also just finished a mammoth commission for my costumes - 11 costumes in 10 days! All for a fabulous production of Alice in Wonderland that went out the Abu Dhabi las week and was a terrific success! Well done fabulous actors! Here is a picture of some of the finished results:




What a start to the year!

The exhibition diary is filling up fast also so keep an eye on the events page for some new and lovely shows we will be at this year!

In the meantime, i have 300 craft packs to create before next week - yikes - wish me luck!!!


Bye for now....
Melissa xx



1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely surprise to see you on Hochanda today! It was also very useful to see how to use the items from the inspiration packs - some great ideas! I was lucky enough to receive tickets from you for the Country Living Spring fair. I did visit your stand but you were very busy and I was a little too shy to say hi! So I am saying hi now and thank you and good luck with Hochanda. It was a great show! x

    ReplyDelete

Bookings now open for The Handmade Festival Workshops

www.simplyvintagedesigns.co.uk/our-events Click on the link above for full booking details for our forthcoming workshops at The H...